22.6.12

PRIMITIVE WRAPPED

Tee // Zara
Skirt // Vintage
Shoes // Kurt Geiger
 

Probably my favorite skirt & shoes right now. I can not imagine that i kept that wonderful black bleached denim skirt since my fourteen. The wrapped around skirts, the symmetrical form and the denim color can no longer exist. Those kind of piece should always have the right place in your closet. The air of nature makes me good...very good.  

9 commentaires:

fran a dit…

its an incredible outfit...you are incredible.
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

Kasia a dit…

Skirt and heels!!! Love!



www.style-road.com

Tine a dit…

What a lovely combination!

Roberta a dit…

I don't like that much the length of the skirt but I love the color..
http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

Not Just A Pretty Dress a dit…

The wrap style is so nice and the skirt is perfect with a simple tee as you styled it! I also have several pieces in my wardrobe that have been there since my teens and I absolutely love them!

MonochromeMagpie a dit…

Very interesting skirt - love how you styled in and kept it the main star of the show x

Monochrome Magpie

A Mode World a dit…

Great skirt! I've never seen anything quite like it. xA

steph a dit…

love the skirt, it's really unique and i'm glad you kept it ;) i don't think i can fit into most of my old clothes these days..

Social Emissions a dit…

Such an amazing vintage find! I can clearly see why it's one of your favourites.

SOCIAL EMISSIONS