26.3.12

SPORTY CHIC


SPORTY CHIC
Nulle besoin d'être une sportive pour se parer de ce style.


12 commentaires:

Georgiana xx a dit…

I love this look it's so well put together. xx

www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

Annie Chang a dit…

stunning picks, love the heels, shorts, and jacket!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Unknown a dit…

love the shorts,!

LOLA FINN a dit…

Hi :) thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
I really like your pretty style! You look alwas so adorable :)
xoxo

la vie quotidienne a dit…

Great outfit, well done! I love this jacket!

xoxo from München
La Vie Quotidienne
www.laviequo.com

Unknown a dit…

Le bustier est GE-NIAL ! Dommage que je ne puisse pas me le permettre !

fran a dit…

like these heels.
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

QT a dit…

Nice picks! Love the shoes!

Natalie Suarez a dit…

i love this so much! awesome post :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Jo a dit…

Oooo I really want that bralet!! Awesome! Following you!
Swing by my style blog and follow back?

http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

Julye a dit…

gorgeous items - love the top ;)!!

vnikali a dit…

cute set!
love it
xx
www.vnikali.blogspot.com