21.5.12

THINK PACKBACK

Shirt // Vintage
Dress // Stella Forest
Booties // Maje
Packback // Vintage (morocco)

In a fresh mentholeted blue mood. Ready to pack for summer.

27 commentaires:

fran a dit…

very beautiful pic and outfit. your style is unique!
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

Chicismicis a dit…

The dress is beautiful! luv the color too!


Can't wait for more pre summer looks ;)

Nora
http://chicismicis.wordpress.com

Annie a dit…

Love the colors in this outfit, and those booties are SO cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

styledigger a dit…

I need to go for a backpacking trip to Morocco. And I don't mean travelling with backpack, but buying backpacks! And bags! And boots with carpet.

Lam a dit…

Je suis une grande "lectrice" des blogs mode étranger avec un passage en revue quasi journalier...mais je dois bien avouer que ton blog est vraiment une bouffée d'air fraîche et à la marocaine svp :)

Merci également pour ton blog DAR&BEIDA, c'est une grande source d'inspiration !!!

bonne continuation.

Style Servings a dit…

Such a cool look!

Ría a dit…

I love the picture and the skirt.

http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

Despina a dit…

Seriously I love your style..I'm following you cause I like interesting blogs.if u want follow me back.
btw,thanks for visiting mine
juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

La Babouche a dit…

tes booties me font l'oeil ! à chaque fois

http://lababouche.blogspot.fr/

Anonyme a dit…

Love the backpack, it makes the whole look so fresh and summery

2fashionfed.blogspot.com

Anne France a dit…

Love so much you backpack. And the skirt is amazing, especially its mint colour !

Kiss.

Jules a dit…

Beautiful!
xoxo

erika a dit…

I love your style,u are one of my favourite blogger ever..


I ask u if vote MY FREE CHOICE here https://www.facebook.com/Sarenza.it/app_388904767806969 ..is very important for me and u can win a shoes!

kiss
Erika

Ladies in Navy a dit…

Gorgeous shoes and love the skirt color!

-kw, ladiesinnavy

LUAR + WOLFFDENE a dit…

Beautiful outfit. Love that bag!

from L U A R

x

xy a dit…

the backpack is great!!! so nice for summer!

lam la glam a dit…

j'adore la robe
cela donne un esprit de légèreté
vive l'été !

Sandra a dit…

wow, you have amazing aesthetics sweetie!

Loving your look posts!

xx,
Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

Unknown a dit…

I want to find a backpack as well! perfect for school and day out xox
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

JANICE G a dit…

beautiful picture ~~~ definitely feeling summer!

thank you for visiting my blog and left me a comment!! :)

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez a dit…

i need your backpack! it's too cute! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Jessica a dit…

Love your boots!

xx.

JillePille a dit…

J'adore cette outfit. Les bottines sont adorables!

Anonyme a dit…

Great style! I love those booties!
- Aliya :)

Fabliha a dit…

such an amazing look... the colour of your skirt is amazing! :D
xx
INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

Schuldi a dit…

Sooo cute :)
Love your picture !

XoXO

OLIVIA KIJO a dit…

totally great outfit! love it Sofia! :)